It has taken great strain off of my husband trying to go up and down the stairs with COPD. Thank you!
The Acorn 180 Stairlift
The Acorn 180 Stairlift Is The Most Innovative Stairlift In The World
Specially designed to tackle any curved staircase offering a comfortable and reliable ride. Self-levelling carriage moves along the modular rail system coming to a soft stop.
The 180 is economical to run and will even operate through a power outage. The sleek and smooth, modern rail system is installed quickly with no mess. The carriage folds away neatly when not in use.
All of Acorn's current stairlifts been independently tested and certified to comply with the newest European safety standard for stairlifts, BS EN 81-40:2008, as well as the Worldwide standard for stairlifts, ISO 9836-2:2000.
- FastTrack® No Mess Next Day Installation*
- Requires No Structural Changes To Your Home
- Affordable and Reliable
- Buy Direct From The Manufacturer
- 12 Months Warranty
A Wealth Of Features For Your Benefit
- Padded seat and backrest give you comfort and extra support.
- Directional paddle switches give you complete control.
- An inertia safety belt is fitted to all of our stairlifts so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Direct fixture to your stairs means that there's no mess, no fuss and no need for any structural alterations or repairs.
- Modular rail allows the rail portion of the lift to be quickly assembled from stock components, enabling faster delivery and an installation time to suit you.
- Safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop lift automatically if any obstruction is encountered.
- Hand-held remote controls allow users to call or send the lift up and down the staircase
|B||Height of Seat||440||17.25|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||640||25.25|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||335||13.25|
|E||Width of footrest||375||14.75|
|G||Depth of seat||405||16|
This stairlift is specified to meet, or exceed the requirements of:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - British Standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'
- CE Mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ASME compliant for mechanical and electrical hazards - ASME A18.1 and A17.5.
|Motor output speed||120mm/s | 4.8inches per second - No greater than 0.15 meters per second|
|Method of drive||Rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Track||Modular rail, extruded aluminium|
|Mains supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|
*NOTE: Acorn in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.
Automatic Powered Hinge
If there is a doorway near the foot of the stairs the optional automatic powered hinged rail is ideal.
The lower section of the rail folds up and out of the way automatically as the stairlift travels up and down the staircase, allowing greater access at the foot of the stairs. The powered hinge raises and lowers automatically as the stairlift travels up and down the staircase.
When the stairlift is not is use, the rail is neatly out of the way and causes no obstruction.
When he went downstairs for the first time in 15 months - he cried - it was a touching moment for both of us.
By using the stair lift, I've been able to stay in my own home.
The stairlift has helped me greatly on the bad days.