The stairlift has helped me greatly on the bad days.
The Acorn Outdoor Stairlift
A Stair Lift Designed To Resist The Elements
For users who require a stairlift outside their home, Acorn can provide a fully weather-proofed stairlift ideal for outdoor use.
With all of the same features as the Acorn 130 Straight Stairlift, the Acorn Outdoor stairlift comes supplied with a durable waterproof cover for extra protection.
All of Acorn's current stairlifts been independently tested and certified to comply with the newest European safety standard for stairlifts, BS EN 81-40:2008, as well as the Worldwide standard for stairlifts, ISO 9836-2:2000.
Contact us now for your FREE survey and quote, and one of our friendly, experienced local stairlift surveyors will provide all the advice you need.
- Stairlift Fits To The Steps, Not The Wall
- Slimline Fold-Away Design
- Requires No Structural Changes To Your House
- Affordable & Reliable
- 12 Months Warranty
A wealth of features for your benefit
- Padded seat and backrest give you comfort and extra support.
- Directional paddle switches give you complete control.
- An inertia safety belt is fitted to all of our stairlifts so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Direct fixture to your stairs means that there's no mess, no fuss and no need for any structural alterations or repairs.
- A waterproof lockable on/off switch provides additional child friendly safety.
- A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to call or send the lift up and down the staircase.
|B||Height of Seat||440||17.25|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||570||22.5|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||310||12.25|
|E||Width of footrest||310||12.25|
|G||Depth of seat||405||16|
This stairlift is specified to meet, or exceed the requirements of:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - British Standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'
- CE Mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts
|Motor output speed||120mm/s | 4.8inches per second - No greater than 0.15 meters per second|
|Method of drive||Rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Mains supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|
*NOTE: Acorn in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.
When he went downstairs for the first time in 15 months - he cried - it was a touching moment for both of us.
It has taken great strain off of my husband trying to go up and down the stairs with COPD. Thank you!
By using the stair lift, I've been able to stay in my own home.