The stairlift has helped me greatly on the bad days.
The Acorn 130 Stairlift
The Perfect Choice For A Straight Staircase
The Acorn 130 Straight Stairlift could give you the full use of the home you love.
The Acorn 130 Straight Stairlift blends seamlessly into your home, and the smooth start and stop mechanism allows you to glide effortlessly up and down the stairs.
All of Acorn's current stairlifts been independently tested and certified to comply with the newest European safety standard for stairlifts, BS EN 81-40:2008, as well as the Worldwide standard for stairlifts, ISO 9836-2:2000.
Contact us now for your FREE survey and quote, and one of our friendly, experienced local stairlift surveyors will provide all the advice you need.
- Stairlift Fits To The Stairs, Not The Wall
- Requires No Structural Changes To Your Home
- Perch or Sit/Stand Stairlift Options Available
- Affordable and Reliable
- Slimline Fold-Away Design
A Wealth Of Features For Your Benefit
- Padded seat and backrest give you comfort and extra support.
- Directional paddle switches give you complete control.
- An inertia safety belt is fitted to all of our stairlifts so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Direct fixture to your stairs means that there's no mess, no fuss and no need for any structural alterations or repairs.
- A lockable on/off switch provides additional “child friendly” safety.
- A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to call or send the lift up and down the staircase.
|B||Height of Seat||440||17.25|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||570||22.5|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||310||12.25|
|E||Width of footrest||310||12.25|
|G||Depth of seat||405||16|
This stairlift is specified to meet, or exceed the requirements of:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - British Standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'
- CE Mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ASME compliant for mechanical and electrical hazards - ASME A18.1 and A17.5.
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts
|Motor output speed||120mm/s | 4.8inches per second - No greater than 0.15 meters per second|
|Method of drive||Rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Mains supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|
*NOTE: Acorn in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.
Manual Powered Hinge
If there is a doorway near the foot of the stairs the optional manual powered hinged rail is ideal.
The lower section of the rail can be folded up and out of the way manually, allowing greater access at the foot of the stairs.
When the stairlift is not in use, the rail is neatly folded out of the way and causes no obstruction.
When he went downstairs for the first time in 15 months - he cried - it was a touching moment for both of us.
It has taken great strain off of my husband trying to go up and down the stairs with COPD. Thank you!
By using the stair lift, I've been able to stay in my own home.